Sun, Jan. 1st, 2012, 05:57 pm
Memory 31 & 32
31: Sitting in on a strategy meeting to keep track of Lelouch’s activities and look for C.C.
32: Accompanying Lelouch to go off and gamble at Babel Tower
Sun, Dec. 4th, 2011, 08:01 pm
Memory 30 - Quiet Trainjacking
Breaking into a train’s video display area and changing it to show the video of Nunnally accepting the Viceroyship to watch Lelouch’s reaction.
Not really digging up the video of this one rn but basically:
- Lelouch freaks out and gets on a train and geasses everyone to sit in different compartments so he can angst in privacy
- Rolo follows him on, punches through the window between cars to get into the conductor's booth, and reprograms the video display to show Nunnally giving her Viceroy speech
- Follows him out into the bad part of town where Lelouch geasses people to make animal noises, dance, and exercise until they die.
/o/Earned Day 290
Wed, Nov. 16th, 2011, 11:16 pm
IC: Day 288
[coming to Lyvus and knocking at the door '-']
Fri, Nov. 4th, 2011, 12:39 am
Memory 27 - Babel Tower
Seeing Lelouch fall in Babel Tower; borrowing a Knightmare and methodically murdering his way through the Black Knight forces
Writeup to come when I am not being lazy I just wanna close my tabs.Earned Day 383
Sun, Oct. 30th, 2011, 11:06 pm
IC - Day 285, Late afternoon
[So there comes a knocking on Pavo's door! Somebody's come to call :O]
Sun, Aug. 21st, 2011, 12:25 pm
Memory 25 - Battle vs V.V.
Lelouch having him attack V.V but failing to be able to hold on; being told by V.V. that he was a failure due to his Geass’s limitations.( Video behind cut )
- Haha Rolo will get so much more truth out of this than he did at the time, not just because he has surrounding memories but because he's been more informed of context by Lelouch (both intentionally and unintentionally). So while at the time he was like I JUST HAVE TO TRUST BROTHER here he'll be like "...I think Brother tried to use me as an unwilling suicide bomb..."Earned in game 158
Sun, Jul. 24th, 2011, 04:10 pm
Memory 24 - An assignment
Sun, Jul. 10th, 2011, 03:12 pm
Memory 23 - Withdrawn gifts
Discussing with Lelouch about how he got away from the military and Lelouch attempting to take back the locket.( Video behind cut )Earned back in game 154
Sun, Jul. 10th, 2011, 03:11 pm
Memory 22 - Death
Choosing to save Lelouch’s life at the cost of his own; realizing as he does so that he’s doing it of his own will.( Video behind cut )Earned in game 153
Sun, Jun. 5th, 2011, 02:55 pm
Memory 21 - BIG MEMORY - Childhood
( Video behind cut )
THIS BEING THE BIG MEMORY THOSE ARE NOT ALL THE DETAILS haha god as it is elements gleaned from his backstory all over. THE SALIENT POINTS:
- He was orphaned somehow before age 6; he won't remember this clearly for obvious reasons
- He was brought to a weird creepy underground city in a cave
where he was given geass along with a bunch of other children and raised as an assassin. Developed a pseudo 'older brother' persona with the kids who he didn't actually care about. Sent regularly to kill people.
- The person who gave him Geass was a long-haired "child" (V.V., who Rolo remembers from one other memory already) who also tended to point out that he was a failure due to his heart condition
- also a slideshow of hundreds of murders and occasional infiltration jobs goes in here
Thu, May. 19th, 2011, 07:36 pm
Memory 20 - TPK
Overhearing the rest of his team complaining that they can’t work with someone who kills off team members that much.
I totally don't remember what episode this is in so I guess I will rip a video later when I can find it.
Rolo is about to enter the underground secret SIA base when he hears the SIA people bitching because he's killed so many people on their team that they've lost count, for such great crimes as "walking into a room at the wrong time" and "touching his locket oh no". Instead of joining the meeting he complains aloud that he doesn't know what their problem is, the mission's important, not the team. And then he wanders off.
- WHAT R FEELINGS.
Sun, May. 15th, 2011, 12:27 am
Memory 19 - so jelly
--> Waiting at home for Lelouch to come back from dates with ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHT GIRLS :( :( :(( Video behind cut )
Rolo's entire role in this was about two and a half minutes in, and it's sitting at home in his PJs being bitter and angry that Lelouch is on a date with 108 girls. Brother's too delicate for this, you know. Too delicate
Sat, Apr. 30th, 2011, 02:20 pm
Memory 18 - Betrayal
--> Jeremiah breaking his geass and Viletta seeming to sell Lelouch out( Video behind cut )
- "Why did you betray us, Rolo? Unlike me, you were sent directly by the Order." "Why are you asking that? Are you trying to separate Brother and me?" (Well I guess that answers that, Viletta Nu!!)
- ninja vs cyborg battle
- MY GEASS DOESN'T WORK ON HIM!?
- this is not the most attractive face I have ever made
- Viletta, whose side are you on >(
Sun, Apr. 10th, 2011, 07:49 pm
Memory 17 - And then I murdered everyone I grew up with
Killing his fellow assassin orphan children, along with EVERYONE IN THE GEASS ORDER :'), under Lelouch’s orders.( Video behind cut )
Sun, Mar. 13th, 2011, 02:46 pm
Memory 16 - That's how you cause a panic
--> Being dragged along by Milly and Rivalz to watch Lelouch on a date( Video behind cut )
This memory itself didn't have much he learned from it but some interesting elements are:
- This clearly came shortly before his previous memory (not knowing Lelouch was Zero but knowing things were getting to the critical point where he'd find out)
- He gets some back-fill emotional information on his feelings about Shirley which is kind of hilariously timed given that Mireille just called him on it and indicated he should talk to Lelouch :')
Sun, Mar. 6th, 2011, 02:45 pm
Memory 15 - Now it is I who is behind you
--> Realizing that Lelouch has regained his memories, the showdown with Lelouch trying to convince him that he wanted to remain his brother and would give him C.C.( Video behind cut )
Sat, Feb. 12th, 2011, 07:13 pm
Memory 14 - Sleep-Watchin'
Oh whup I see we got memories from dangerbear!( Video behind cut )
Basically all he gets from this is being even more creepily obsessive about Lelouch; it's like a stacking stat bonus or something.
Mon, Feb. 7th, 2011, 08:49 pm
Memory 13 - Fireworks
( Video behind cut )
blah blah feelings and people who might actually like me maybe idk. They still don't know the real me but that was unexpected and kind of cool.